Academic Technology Solutions works closely with University of Chicago faculty and students to advance teaching, research, and scholarship. We provide University-wide tools, platforms, training, and support for classroom technology and digital media. Working in concert with the library, museums, and other information technology units across campus, we help faculty and instructors explore new ways of approaching academic endeavors using online tools, digital materials, and other technology solutions. Our Executive Director is Matthew Meyer.
We are happy to chat with you on any nascent or fully-fledged ideas you may have in any stage of your work. Please use this form to contact us if you would like more information or if you would like to schedule an individual consultation.
- For AV Assistance, call 773-834-4499, or email email@example.com.
- For 24x7 help using Canvas, please call the Canvas Support Line: 844-334-6803. Live chat is also available when logged into Canvas via the Help menu.
- For UChicago-specific questions about Canvas, call 773-702-9944, or email firstname.lastname@example.org (weekdays, 8am-4pm).
- For Chalk Support, call 773-702-9944, or email email@example.com.
- To contact specific staff member, see our staff directory.