Virtual Office Hours
Virtual office hours (VOH) allow you to meet one-on-one with ATS staff to ask any questions you may have about Canvas, Zoom, Panopto, or other technologies related to remote and hybrid teaching. Virtual office hours replace the in-person office hours formerly offered by ATS at the Regenstein Library TechBar.
Current Virtual Office Hours
Current virtual office hours are as follows. Please note that hours may differ on holidays and during the interim. See our schedule for the most up-to-date information.
NOTE: Virtual Office Hours are canceled on Thursday, May 13. If you are interested in emerging technology, please join us on May 13 for TEACHx at Northwestern.
- Monday: 11:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Tuesday: 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- Wednesday: 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
- Thursday: 11:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Friday: 11:00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
We are also holding special digital media virtual office hours for faculty and instructors interested in creating 2-D and 3-D visualizations for their teaching and research. These office hours will be held:
- Tuesday, May 18, 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, May 25, 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, June 1, 2:00 P.M. – 4:00 P.M.
The link below is valid for both general virtual office hours and digital media virtual office hours.