The University of Chicago is now in its second year of using Canvas as its learning management system. Canvas has been updated in significant ways over the past year, with many new features to aid in teaching and learning, and more exciting changes are coming soon. To learn all the details, read ATS’ review of new Canvas features since Fall 2017.
- Promoting Accessibility in Digital Learning, Part 3: Increasing Accessibility for Migrated Canvas Courses
- Promoting Accessibility in Digital Learning, Part 2: How to Make Course Readings Accessible
- Canvas Conferencing Allows for Remote Classroom on a Snow Day
- Live Streaming Creates Opportunities for More MAPSS Students
- The Symposium for Teaching with Technology Is Coming April 23 – Save the Date!
Academic Dishonesty Accessibility Box.com Canvas Canvas Conferencing Canvas Features Canvas Workshops Cheating Creative Assignments events Faculty Support Faculty Technology Receptions Google Apps hiring jobs Kaltura Language Pedagogy Literature Review LMS Multimedia Multimedia Instruction New Features One Button Studio Panopto Pedagogy Pilot Plagiarism Podcasting student jobs Student Response System Symposium for Teaching with Technology Teaching & Learning Tools Teach Smart Umbrella