The UChicago Symposium for Teaching with Technology is coming on Tuesday, April 23, 2019! The Symposium will be a full-day event, held at the Regenstein Library. It will bring together faculty, instructors, lecturers, learning designers, academic technologists, and students to share and showcase a wide variety of innovative and effective uses of technology in teaching and learning. To learn more and register, please visit the Symposium website at https://www.teachwithtech.uchicago.edu. If you have any questions about the Symposium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Announcing the 15th Annual Faculty Technology Receptions
- How Should You Choose between Canvas Discussion Boards and a Course Blog?
- Graduate Students and Postdocs: Be a Digital Pedagogy Fellow with ATS!
- Panopto Is UChicago’s New Video Management Platform
- Mind-Mapping Software Makes Musical Connections
Academic Dishonesty Accessibility Box.com Canvas Canvas Conferencing Canvas Features Canvas Workshops Cheating course blogs Creative Assignments Discussions events Faculty Support Faculty Technology Receptions flipped classroom Google Apps hiring jobs Kaltura Language Pedagogy Literature Review LMS Multimedia Multimedia Instruction New Features One Button Studio Panopto Pedagogy Pilot Plagiarism Podcasting student jobs Student Response System Symposium for Teaching with Technology Teaching & Learning Tools Teach Smart Umbrella