The UChicago Symposium for Teaching with Technology is coming on Tuesday, April 23, 2019! The Symposium will be a full-day event, held at the Regenstein Library. It will bring together faculty, instructors, lecturers, learning designers, academic technologists, and students to share and showcase a wide variety of innovative and effective uses of technology in teaching and learning. To learn more and register, please visit the Symposium website at https://www.teachwithtech.uchicago.edu. If you have any questions about the Symposium, please email email@example.com.
- Creative Assignments: Map and Timeline Exercises
- Implementing the Flipped-Classroom Model in Global Warming: Understanding the Forecast — A Progress Report
- Promoting Accessibility in Digital Learning, Part 3: Increasing Accessibility for Migrated Canvas Courses
- Promoting Accessibility in Digital Learning, Part 2: How to Make Course Readings Accessible
- Canvas Conferencing Allows for Remote Classroom on a Snow Day
Academic Dishonesty Accessibility Box.com Canvas Canvas Conferencing Canvas Features Canvas Workshops Cheating Creative Assignments events Faculty Support Faculty Technology Receptions flipped classroom Google Apps hiring jobs Kaltura Language Pedagogy Literature Review LMS Multimedia Multimedia Instruction New Features One Button Studio Panopto Pedagogy Pilot Plagiarism Podcasting student jobs Student Response System Symposium for Teaching with Technology Teaching & Learning Tools Teach Smart Umbrella