The UChicago Symposium for Teaching with Technology is coming on Tuesday, April 23, 2019! The Symposium will be a full-day event, held at the Regenstein Library. It will bring together faculty, instructors, lecturers, learning designers, academic technologists, and students to share and showcase a wide variety of innovative and effective uses of technology in teaching and learning. To learn more and register, please visit the Symposium website at https://www.teachwithtech.uchicago.edu. If you have any questions about the Symposium, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe by Email
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
- Zoom AI Companion – February 2024 Feature Releases
- Beyond STEM: Ed Discussion for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Digital Tools for Teaching Writing, Part 3: Workshop, Feedback, and Revision
- VR and AR Technologies for Innovative Teaching: Oculus Quest and Sketchfab
- Leverage LinkedIn Learning as a Student
- A/V Equipment
- Canvas Features/Functions
- Digital Accessibility
- Faculty Success Stories
- Instructional design
- Multimedia Development
- Surveys and Feedback
- Symposium for Teaching with Technology
- Try IT
- Universal Design for Learning
Academic Dishonesty Academic Integrity Accessibility annotation artificial intelligence blogging Canvas Canvas Features Canvas features/functions Canvas Workshops Close Reading course blogs Creative Assignments Digital Accessibility Digital Annotation Digital Pedagogy Discussions Ed Discussion Edstem events Faculty Support Faculty Technology Receptions Google Apps hiring Hypothes.is Inclusion Inclusive Teaching instructional design jobs Language Pedagogy LinkedIn Learning Multimedia Multimedia Instruction Panopto Pedagogy Pilot Plagiarism Poll Everywhere Polling Social Annotation student jobs Teaching & Learning Tools Teach Smart Umbrella Universal Design for Learning