The first day of Autumn Quarter is less than two weeks away! In preparation for the quarter, Academic Technology Solutions is offering a rich array of workshops on many different topics pertaining to teaching tools and digital pedagogy. Below is a full list of workshops that will be offered during the week of September 19. To peruse a calendar view of workshops, visit our Workshop Schedule page.
You are welcome to attend as many workshops as you wish. Workshops are recorded, and the recordings will be shared with all registrants afterward.
- Getting Started with Zoom Whiteboards: Monday, Sept. 19, 11:00-11:45 A.M.
- Canvas Online Quizzes and Surveys: Monday, Sept. 19, 2:00-3:00 P.M.
- Using Panopto for Remote and Hybrid Teaching: Tuesday, Sept. 20, 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- Canvas Site Design for Flexible Teaching: Tuesday, Sept. 20, 1:00-2:00 P.M.
- Effective Use of Discussion Forums: Wednesday, Sept. 21, 10:00-11:00 A.M.
- Effective Video Assignments: Wednesday, Sept. 21, 12:00-1:15 P.M.
- Canvas: Using Peer Review: Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2:00-3:00 P.M.
- Introduction to Canvas: Thursday, Sept. 22, 11:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
- Canvas Rubrics Workshop: Thursday, Sept. 22, 1:00-2:00 P.M.
- Effective Pedagogical Use of Course Blogs: Thursday, Sept. 22, 2:00-3:00 P.M.
- Student Engagement through Digital Annotation: Friday, Sept. 23, 9:30-10:15 A.M.
In addition, ATS continues to hold Office Hours, both virtually and in person. Faculty, instructors, TAs, and support staff are welcome to stop by to ask any questions they may have about teaching with technology. No appointment is needed.
If you need more information, please send us an email at email@example.com.